jbbi news

Follow us

Monday, May 1, 2023

Anne Hathaway

 Anne Hathawayvisit link ..https://bit.ly/40WPyMn

See the Daring Look as Gold Safety Pins Hold Anne Hathaway's Versace Met Gala Gown Together!According to the actress, her Met Gala outfit was "a marriage between Versace and Chanel."At the Met Gala, Anne Hathaway is enjoying the best of both worlds of fashion.
The 40-year-old Oscar winner showed up at fashion's biggest night on Monday night glammed up in a Versace white tweed ensemble after just signing on as the face of the brand's latest advertising campaign. "I simply follow Donatella [Versace]'s instructions with gratitude. I just said, "Well, alright," when she emailed me a design for this. I must admit that my squad is fantastic. It's actually my stylist Erin Walsh who works on the cooperation since she always puts everything together. On the red carpet, Hathaway told Vogue, "I'm simply a blessed girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Pages

SoraTemplates

Best Free and Premium Blogger Templates Provider.

Buy This Template