jbbi news

Follow us

Monday, April 17, 2023

Barry' actor Bill Hader 'blown away' by Joaquin Phoenix starrer 'Beau is Afraid'

 

Bill Hader was "blown away" by the Joaquin Phoenix-led film Beau is Afraid.

Bill Hader was "blown away" by the Joaquin Phoenix-led film Beau is Afraid.Bill Hader, who just disclosed he had a voice cameo in Ari Aster's Beau Is Afraid, said he was moved to tears by the Jaoquin Phoenix-starring movie Bill Hader mentioned that he took his pals to see "Beau is Afraid" and was blown away in an interview with Deadline about the Barry season finale.      "Yes, I noticed it. I brought Zach Cregger, the director of Barbarian, and Ali Wong. In addition, John Dwyer from the Osees, one of my favourite bands, along with my buddy Kyle Reiter, Duffy Boudreaux, Allyssa, and others were present. We attended a private viewing together and were all blown away.Hader, who plays the title role in Barry, also revealed that he co-stars with Joaquin Phoenix in Beau Is Afraid as a UPS man. Hader explained the phone conversation to Jaoquin Phoenix to Deadline as follows:I'm the UPS man on the phone, so there. My assistant Alyssa [Donovan] and I were in my Los Angeles home when she set up my connection to Montreal. So I'd pick up the phone after that. Then I say, "Hello?" It's also

After that, I talk to Joaquin Phoenix on the phone while sitting in my living room in Los Angeles. We talked for almost two hours. Just performed several takes and experimented with various things. As Ari says, "This is all one shot." I simply did it a lot. "What the f**k are you doing?" my assistant said. [Laughs] "You're just sobbing and panicking," Because some of the takes we took were incredibly dramatic, large, and crazy. Then, I only recall being quite worn out when Ari entered the room and said, "Hey, dude. Bill, that is so funny. Then I thought, "Funny? I'm unable to see well. I have been sobbing. However, all they could think of was humour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Pages

SoraTemplates

Best Free and Premium Blogger Templates Provider.

Buy This Template